From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim McGowan
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:16 PM
To: Undisclosed-recipients:
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 64 300K for sale

> .Saw

Saw this car in Mn. 64 300 K , 68K miles, auto, 3-4 condition,good
title, $5000 obo.Car is in Dousman, WI.
Phone: home 262 965-3424 Cell 414-732-3066

Did not get a chance to look at it close as I was in my booth al day.

Jim McGowan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: