From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:06 PM
To: waldor@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Question about my 1964 - Chry K--trunion drive shaft--BOOT

Hi Walt,
At my mechanic's advice, I ordered the same trunion boot from the eBay seller:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-1965-Chrysler-Desoto-Dodge-Plymouth-trunion-universal-joint-boot-Mopar-new-/290729927331?_trksid=p4340.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222001%26algo%3DSIC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D267270593667000326%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26

The gentleman taking care of my K Ram convt and L convt knows what he's doing so if the part is good enough for him it is certainly up to the task for me.

300KL'y,

David Morrison
Radnor, Pennsylvania