Re: [Chrysler300] Uncle Tom McCahill speaks.

Re: [Chrysler300] Uncle Tom McCahill speaks.

now that is real stuff to sate these hallowed minds / enlighten us more Uncle Rich McCahill for the days certainly get shorter from here...
from from from here to eternity...that's it, from here to eternity.

billllllll leahy in hot hot hot kennewick, washington / forth day over 100+ !

sun stroke has possibly set in...but my 300C sets cool as a cucumber in a garage of consequence. (this phrase is for the web police).

life is good.

On Jul 10, 2012, at 5:37 PM, Rich Barber-Desktop wrote:

> Just a quick read of some immortal words from automotive writer Tom McCahill
> during the early days of Chrysler 300's. From the May, 1955 Mechanix
> Illustrated article "The Chrysler 300": "Any bookkeeper with the chest
> development of a garter snake will quickly get a Charles Atlas mental
> physique the instant he slips behind the wheel of a new Chrysler 300."
> "This is definitely not the car for Henrietta Blushbottom, your maiden
> schoolmarm aunt, to use for hustling up popsicles for the kiddies." The
> whole article is a refreshing blast from the past.
>
> C-300'ly,
>
> Rich Barber

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional