From: Fern <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] wanted front signal lenses for 300L
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 12:02 PM

I'm looking for two sets of front signal lights lenses for my 1965 300L's. NOS would be preferred but nice originals would be fine as well. I believe that they were the same used in New Yorker, Newport and Windsor.
Shipping would be to zip 83826 for folks in the USA.
Thanks from Fern with black 300L ht and to be restored yet 300L 4 Speed convertible.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)