From: crcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:39:32 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] (unknown)

Hi Everyone
Can anyone tell me if someone is reproducing the sheet metal parts for the 300F, I am after the entire centre console cover and the covers that go on the doors and the side panels at rear.
Not sure if they are aluminium or stainless steel.
Cheers col

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: