 From: "cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: David <torquechap@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] WANTED: 300K Ram Spark Plug Wire Set and Rear Bow Tension Cables

Hello David,

The preferred supplier for repro spark plug wire sets is Lectric Limited.  Here's the link to their website. I purchased a set of wires from them last year for my F crossram. Cost is approx $75, plus shipping.

http://www.lectriclimited.com/mainpage.htm

You'll see references to them in the Club archived emails. You'll also see that there were some questions re the stampings on my wires vs the ones Gil Cunningham had purchased from them, but the do produce a quality product, with typically a short turnaround.

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL
300F coupe