From: Daryl1086
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 12:43 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 Carter AFB acceleration pump

I've just finished rebuilding both carburators on my 1961 300-G. The acceleration pumps just dribble a little fuel when pumping the throttle and the car boggs when stepping on the accelerator. The pump plungers seem to be too small for the pump bore. I have adjusted the plunger stroke for as much stroke as possible. Does anyone have any solution or tell me what I did wrong. Thanks for the help.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)