Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Heater Hose Routing

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Heater Hose Routing

Gary and All:
Sorry to be so late getting at this.  Family activities.  I took  a lot of
time with this when doing my 300F, and its heater does seem to work  very
well.  I did also rebuild the control.  When it is off, there  seems to be no
hot air that "sneaks" through, and when on provides plenty.
Anyway, will try to put the routing into words.
1.  The hose from the OUTBOARD control nipple curves down and inboard
around the heater housing and
    attaches to the nipple "under" the heater  housing.
2.  The hose from the INBOARD control nipple is routed towards the  right
side fender inner, where it is
    clipped, and continues on over the generator to the  REAR water pump
nipple.
3.  The hose from the farthest inboard (highest as well) heater  housing
nipple is routed across the top of the
    engine, curving around the right side of the coil  and connecting to
the FRONT water pump nipple.
Hope this is clear enough.  Feel free to ask for any clarifications as
needed.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 7/18/2012 10:10:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,