From: "pffkllc@xxxxxxx" <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, July 31, 2012 7:09:01 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tom Cox Progress Report

Hi Group:

Having had an inquiry from Ray Jones as to Tom's progress, I thought I
would report that Tom is recovering very well from the bypass and the
carotid surgery. The only problem he has is with his left leg which,
apparently, was at an odd angle during the surgery and that, in turn, threw off
his

sciatic nerve, and his left leg is numb. He has been assured that the
numbness will disappear eventually, and he and Dannis are hoping to make the
Golden meet.

Pete Fitch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional