RE: [Chrysler300] 1958 300D BALL JOINTS ???

RE: [Chrysler300] 1958 300D BALL JOINTS ???

Larry

Some after market lower ball joints are meant to press into the the treaded
lower "A" arm. It works fine. I would be cautious if the ball joints are
made in China. Napa offers the low end China variety and a up graded version
that will last the life of the car. Can't say that about the other.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Escondido, CA  USA
Land of the Avocado