Re: [Chrysler300] George

All:
Founding the Club was a joint effort.  The Dupins, of Louisville, KY,
Robert II and his son, Bobby were closely involved, as were Duane DeButts and
Terry McTaggart.  The idea of a 300 Club developed from two road trips to
the Dupins where we discussed doing something like that.  I do not  remember,
anymore, which of us placed the ad in Hemmings.  It was decided  that our
house in Holly, Michigan would be the venue.  The activity was a  parade of
the 300s (about 16) to a local park and then an organizational  meeting on our
front porch.  The Dupins were elected  Secretary--Treasurer; Terry
McTaggart, Vice President; and myself,  President.  George attended that meeting,
and thus is a Charter Member of  the Club along with the other attendees that
day.  Sadly, there is now one  less of us.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 8/7/2012 7:06:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,