Fw: [Chrysler300] Opps, sorry about the a/c for 64 K

----- Original Message -----
From: tomlin
To: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Opps, sorry about the a/c for 64 K

Larry,
  I didn't get a picture, but from your very brief description, I think I may be able to answer.  If it is a canister mounted vertically on the left inner fender, and is surrounded in its sheet metal clamp by a foam type insulation, it is something in the way of a silencer or muffler.  This is in addition to the small muffler in the line at the compressor.
  My buddy, who is well learned on all things Chrysler, told me it was used for only a very short time, but he did not recall the exact years.
  I have this device on my Wedgewood, factory air conditioned, hardtop 300-K.
  Any help?
Tim Tomlinson
2X300-K (both the 360 hp versions)