To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: torquechap@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:12:07 +0000
Subject: [Chrysler300] POR-15 Color for Bottom of 300L?

      Esteemed Colleagues,

As the exhaust is currently off my 300L convt and awaiting replacement, I'm going to use the opportunity to personally undercoat the car. Going with POR-15 although it's going to be terribly messy LOL

Which closer is closer to the factory look as the car left the factory -- gloss black, semi-gloss black, silver or gray?

While the job will undoubtedly be a messy one, I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Best,

David Morrison

Basking Ridge, NJ

300K Ram Convt