From: Ronald Kurtz <mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jela1970 <jela1970@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] trying to make room for my 300

Hi, Jeff:

I bought a two-post Bend Pak lift several years ago through Northern Tool and am completely satisfied with it. I also am now looking for a four-post unit for storing my cars. I noticed the lift I have has other names on it. This could be true for the four-poster. It appears the same manufacturer markets under different names. Bend Pak included a list of installation and service dealers. The dealer that installed my lift did a great job.

My requirements for the four-poster are: more than adequate weight capability, sufficent height and width clearance under the top car for car no. 2, a warranty (mine is for five years), and a service shop that is authorized by the manufacturer to install the lift.

If you are interested Bend Pak is located at:

1645 Lemonwood Dr.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
1-805-933-9970

Hope this helps.