[Chrysler300] 2013 CHRYSLER 300 CALENDAR

[Chrysler300] 2013 CHRYSLER 300 CALENDAR

Hello 300’ly to all!
    The 2013 Chrysler 300 Calendar will go on sale at the Golden Meet.  We sent the final proof to the printer this week and ordered 125 calendars.  Cost $20 (same as last year).  No limit to the amount purchased per individual.  If they go fast then we will consider printing more.  If not attending the Golden Meet please respond via e-mail to me at robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the number you wish to order.  Like last year I will mail the calendar (s) and have you send me the funds with the shipping cost added.  Thank you to all those members who sent high resolution photos of their cars (your photo credit is listed under the photo of your car) and to Gil Cunningham for sending pertinent historic dates which we included in the 2013 version.  So... COME TO GOLDEN....WE GOT YA COVERED!  Marnie and Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)