From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of s beard
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:23 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Restoration on 300F

Hello Club Members,

Pecking away on the restoration of my 300F.
Several questions-

Headliner installation- is there a technical manual that explains in more
detail the removal of the SS side rails that run from front windshield to
bottom of rear window. Can't figure how to remove them or is the headliner
installed with them in place. Does the rear window come out?

Is there a technical manual for the installation of the front and rear
window door mechanisms? Service manual is not to specific.
Thanks for your help.
Steve Beard
300F in Delaware, Ohio

Group" button