RE: [Chrysler300] club news

Good Morning

Whoever     is doing the News-Flight is doing a great job.   THANK YOU
Having  been a club member since the early 70s, this is the first time that
I can recall   there  has been a ops.

Just received my Spring 2012 copy (  Sept 4th ) and it looks just fine.

See you all at Hershey

PJ

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gloria Moon