Re: [Chrysler300] Gear Oil

Ron and All:
Before the Chattanooga meet, I purchased a 4 oz container of Mopar Limited
Slip Additive----MS-10111, part number 04318060AB.  Since restoration of my
 300F (first meet was Asheville, spring 2006) I had always experienced that
 "chatter" when making tight turns at low speeds.  I can report  that this
additive worked perfectly!  Didn't have to do parking  lot figure 8s or
anything. No chatter whatsoever.  My thanks to Club  member and former Chrysler
300 Executive Engineer, Burt Bouwkamp for the  suggestion.

By the way, you may not want to be accompanied by your wife when picking
this item up at the Chrysler dealer-----I got my additive and Carol got a
brand  new Dodge Charger that day!!!
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 9/6/2012 10:29:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,