From: David Schwandt
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:12 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Club
Subject: [Chrysler300] All MoPar weekend at Cedar Falls, IA OCT 5-6-7

If you are anywhere close and could not get to our 300 club meets this year

This may be your last chance to be among MoPar folks even if a lot of them
will be Kiddie Kar oriented

I'm planning on Vending and showing my F in the "adult" section!!

Sure would be great if we could get some more 300,s there especially letters

Location is north of Cedar Falls, IA on old hwy 218

Dave Schwandt

All MoPar Max weekend at the Cedar Falls Raceway Oct 5-6-7

Friday is test n tune

Sat is ALL MoPar car show & swap meet

Sat and Sunday Drag racing

Racing info Dan @ 309-654-2282