From: Patrick Meehan <meehan200@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] radial tires for a 300F

i'm new to my 300F hardtop.  it's got 72k original miles and drives like a dream.  however, i'm a little scared of the bias ply tires.  they don't handle well and i'm afraid of how old they may be.
is it sacreligious to put coker classic radials on a 300F???  this isn't a show car; it's an immaculate original survivor and i love driving it...but i'm afraid sometimes of the non-radial handling.  what does the crew here recommend?
thanks
Patrick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional