To: meehan200@xxxxxxxxx
CC: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 01:03:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] radial tires for a 300F

Hello Patrick,

I'll defer to other of the Club members for their comments on Coker tires. I've had my F coupe for 7 years, and it wore some older no-name radials when I acquired it. Three years ago, I installed Diamondback radials on the F, and they've been great - in driving rainstorms, on mountain roads, and on normal roads - have driven it  about 4,000 miles this summer alone. Diamondbacks - www.dbtires.com - have an excellent reputation, but the company currently  has no 14" tire application for the F available , and may not have a suitable replacement available for many more months.

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL