[Chrysler300] 57-58 (&59) Armrest Status

[Chrysler300] 57-58 (&59) Armrest Status

Howdy 300 folks,
Trust me, I'm a lot more tired of the foot dragging and false projections than you are on the 57-58 armrest bases.  I've been incubating this project for well over two years now, and it's been harder'n pullin' a dang elephant through a keyhole.

Anyway I'm getting some pretty good service on it at the moment and we're tweaking some of the final stages.  We're having to take down the length of the mold by 3/16" as an adjustment, and we are simultaneously working on the CNC program for trimming them out of the molding.  There's other stuff to follow on finishing them up, but I thought you deserved an update.

I do have a question right now on an issue that would impact the final quality.  For those of you who have a 57-59 that you can take a look at, would you tell me what the final surface of yours looks like?  If the rating was 0 to 100, with a mirror being 95 and charcoal being 5, how would you rate the shininess of your armrests. Glossy might be 80, semi-gloss is 60, satin 40, and flat is 20.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks.
Keith Boonstra

<*> Your email settings: