[Chrysler300] 300 g for sale

 1961G90% compiete car is running just needes paint which i haveand inter. look on u tube restoration of1961chrysler 300 g then call me to much to wright 203 268 7512 art
From: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:43 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 4383

Chrysler 300 Club International Group
12 New Messages
Digest #4383
1a
Thanks. by "Ronald Kurtz"
2a
G, what's it worth ? by "A. Lance Espinosa" flmopar63
2b
Re: G, what's it worth ? by "David" torquechap
2c
Re: G, what's it worth ? by "pffkllc@xxxxxxx"
2d
Re: G, what's it worth ? by "Ron Waters"
2e
Re: G, what's it worth ? by "Rich Barber" dualquadhemi
3
Convertible top motors by "RWestra@xxxxxxx"
4
Power window switch 67-59 by "George McKovich"
5
Seat Belt Buckle Finish by "2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx"
6
FW: [Chrysler300] G, what's it worth ? by "C Bilter" carlbilter
7
MCACN show in Chicago by "Jim Maiani"
8
windshield  washers by "John Skeggs"
Messages
1a
Thanks.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"Ronald Kurtz"
Thanks to all who responded to my questions about Goers and convertible tops.
Good information and tips are always appreciated.

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (2) . Top ^
2a
G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:24 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"A. Lance Espinosa" flmopar63
So there's a G coming up for sale. To be a show car it would need a paint job, interior and chrome.
It also needs a tune up, brakes and my guess is about $5000 in hidden cost like trans, wiring, body work, MAYBE....
As is sets I'd call it a low number 3 [not a driver] close to a numer 4 project.
Since it would be a car that needs a complete restore to be show.

If it was a driver I'd call it a medume #3 a car that looks good from 20'. But needs everything to be a show car, a #2 / #1.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
2b
Re: G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"David" torquechap
OLD CARS REPORT PRICE GUIDE

#1 - $93,000
#2 - $65,100
#3 - $41,850
#4 - $18,600

Worth more if it has the rare manual tranny. Worth a little more if it has AC, power windows or some other high optioned goodies.

Be careful, parts can be both expensive and very hard to find. Best of luck!

David M.
New Jersey

300K Ram Convt AC
300L Convt AC

____________ _________ _________ __
So there's a G coming up for sale. To be a show car it would need a paint job, interior and chrome.
It also needs a tune up, brakes and my guess is about $5000 in hidden cost like trans, wiring, body work, MAYBE....
As is sets I'd call it a low number 3 [not a driver] close to a numer 4 project.
Since it would be a car that needs a complete restore to be show.

If it was a driver I'd call it a medume #3 a car that looks good from 20'. But needs everything to be a show car, a #2 / #1.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
2c
Re: G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"pffkllc@xxxxxxx"
If its a G it has power windows. The 3 speed manual transmission may be
rare, but it isn't necessarily a good thing. They weren't the best in the
world by any standard and whether or not that would increase the price of
the car is questionable. As far as the Old Cars Price Guide values are
concerned, be aware of the fact that they tend to be much higher than actual
sales.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 10/23/2012 10:39:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

So there's a G coming up for sale. To be a show car it would need a paint
job, interior and chrome.
It also needs a tune up, brakes and my guess is about $5000 in hidden cost
like trans, wiring, body work, MAYBE....
As is sets I'd call it a low number 3 [not a driver] close to a numer 4
project.
Since it would be a car that needs a complete restore to be show.

If it was a driver I'd call it a medume #3 a car that looks good from 20'.
But needs everything to be a show car, a #2 / #1.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
2d
Re: G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:16 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"Ron Waters"
If I understand the grading system correctly, to qualify as a #4, it must be
a running, driving car. So if this car doesn't run, it's a #5 IMHO. A car
that 'needs a complete restore to be show' is a #5.

Ron

> So there's a G coming up for sale. To be a show car it would need a paint
> job, interior and chrome.
> It also needs a tune up, brakes and my guess is about $5000 in hidden cost
> like trans, wiring, body work, MAYBE....
> As is sets I'd call it a low number 3 [not a driver] close to a numer 4
> project.
> Since it would be a car that needs a complete restore to be show.
>
> If it was a driver I'd call it a medume #3 a car that looks good from 20'.
> But needs everything to be a show car, a #2 / #1.

> "Leave Group" button
>
> For list server instructions, go to
>
> For archives go to
> http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo! Groups
> Links

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
2e
Re: G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"Rich Barber" dualquadhemi
When you get more info and VIN, let me know. If desired we can provide free
printed and online ads for 300's.

Rich Barber

Director and Membership Manager

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.

1801 Redwine Terrace

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000

Home: (925) 513-6583

Cell: (925) 783-4893

So there's a G coming up for sale. To be a show car it would need a paint
job, interior and chrome.
It also needs a tune up, brakes and my guess is about $5000 in hidden cost
like trans, wiring, body work, MAYBE....
As is sets I'd call it a low number 3 [not a driver] close to a numer 4
project.
Since it would be a car that needs a complete restore to be show.

If it was a driver I'd call it a medume #3 a car that looks good from 20'.
But needs everything to be a show car, a #2 / #1.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
3
Convertible top motors
Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"RWestra@xxxxxxx"
Ron,

The kit sounds like a very reasonable price. I bought hoses for my H a
couple of years ago and paid about $100 for both hoses and fittings. As an
alternative you might consider a used top motor and hoses. I don't know if
you have an LKQ salvage yard in your area. If you do you can go in and remove
any part you want and pay a very reasonable price for it.

The Chrysler convertable motor packages are interchangable for a large
number of years. I took the motor and hoses out of a 1995 LeBaron convertible.
Both the motor/pump and the hoses were in very good shape. I paid $20 for
both. I installed the motor in my H ( I did not use the hoses since they had
been replaced a year ago) and it works very well. It may be slightly
slower that the top movement on my L but it is very acceptable. I don't know if
the pump capacity could be slightly less. The mounting locations and the
fittings are identical. The electrical connection is different so I had to
use the connector from the original motor.

Just another alternative that would save some work and a lot of money.

Rolland Westra

Rockford, IL

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top ^
4
Power window switch 67-59
Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"George McKovich"
Hello all
Does anyone have a good spare 4 button gang window switch for a 57-59 Mopar they would trade or sell?

Thanks
George
Twin Falls, Idaho

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top ^
5
Seat Belt Buckle Finish
Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx"

Hi Group,

I just got my 300H seat belts back from Ssnake- Owl and the aluminum buckles have a "satin" finish.

Is the satin finish correct, or should they have a "bright / shiny" finish?

Thanks,

Doug Warrener

Fair Oaks, CA

300H

62 Sport Conv.

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (1) . Top ^
6
FW: [Chrysler300] G, what's it worth ?
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"C Bilter" carlbilter
_____