Re: [Chrysler300] SANDY iz ah ?

Hi Jerry,

Heard from Allan Moon via Tracfone.  Verizon doesn't give  them good
service, seems every time it rains, they lose phone service.  Otherwise,
everything is ok with Allan and Gloria.

I lost my one and only apple tree and half the roof from  my garage.
Fortunately, no 300s were in it at the time, just a Corvette I  want to sell.

Electric power was out for about 11 hours, no other damage,  just got very
cold here (30s).

Gary Hagy, 300C conv.
Hamburg, PA (80 miles northeast of Philly)

In a message dated 11/2/2012 4:07:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,