Re: [Chrysler300] EBAY WARNING !!! Huge jukebox, phonograph and radio

Re: [Chrysler300] EBAY WARNING !!! Huge jukebox, phonograph and radio collectables for sale in wake of the hurricane

Thank you for your kind words, interest and support.

This is very sad. I have been searching so long for a 61 Chrysler. A wagon was at the top of my wish list, but so hard to find that I expanded my search to letter cars and then saw this beautiful Windsor. Not only did I lose out of this rare car at a good price, but I was scammed out of $1,000 and my home seriously damaged days later by hurricane Sandy. We were without heat and power for two weeks.

I am now looking to sell my 25 year collection of beautiful golden age jukeboxes, radios, phonographs, nickelodeons and other collectibles to help pay for the damages that national flood insurance does not cover and so I do not have to kill myself each storm threat in moving these beautiful and heavy machines upstairs.
None of those machines suffered any damage as all were moved to a higher floor the day before the flood.

Perhaps a fellow club members may be interested in these  machines to buy or trade for another car and I can forward photos to anyone interested.
Please call or email me for further information and check out the articles of my collection on the links to my website below.

http://www.nylawattorney.com/attorney-cases/news/jukebox-product-case.htm

http://www.nylawattorney.com/attorney-cases/news/jukebox-collector.htm

Best regards,
Anthony T. Ballato
www.li-law.net
516-541-9080

p.s. my family has had Labradors as pets for generations as well as retired racing greyhounds and exotic parrots.
It was extra effort and concern to protect then too during this disaster.