From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of keboonstra
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:20 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Diamond Back Tires

I know many of us are waiting for the long anticipated arrival of the right
size Diamond Back tires for our 14" wheel 300 iron.

I talked to them today to see where things are at, and it looks like the
schedule is pretty much as anticipated last fall. The 235-75R14 will either
be available, or a definitive schedule is expected to be assured, sometime
the middle of this coming summer.

There are a few different 14" sizes he is getting prepared to run, and I
assured him that the big fat ones we need are probably more sorely needed
than any other in the collector hobby. They will try to get on these first,
and then move on to the next sizes.

Keith Boonstra

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional