To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:21:47 -0500
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: 1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible for sale Lakeland Florida

If I was going up that way (Lakeland), I would check it out since I have a
300 convertible (1968). I was surprised it was customized so much when I
saw the pictures. I thought from the description (very glowing) that it
would be stock. Engine does not look right color but maybe it is a TNT and
that was their color. Seats and interior trim is not correct as you can
tell, I assume it has been lowered a few inches. It says factory air in
description but the window sticker does not mention it. Must have been
parts from a different car to change it out that much (dash openings, etc).
I did not check the VIN against the window sticker or the factory plate but
is this the car where the paint was chipping off the factory plate which I
did not understand, That might have been another car I was looking at
though.

Sincerely,

Bradley R Teets
Post Office Box 510610