[Chrysler300] Children's Book

Speaking of books with lots of pictures, Dougie, this will be on-topic
for those of us who want to pass our love and respect of the old cars on
to the next generation.

"The Little Red Racing Car: A Father/Son/Car Story" is a new children's
picture book coming soon, involving a father, his young son, and a
barn-find 1955 Maserati 300S.  How cool is that?

For fathers and sons AND daughters; the illustrations look great.  You
can even design and have your own poster printed (mine says "Mick's
Garage"... go figure). The author hopes to support the Phoenix
Children's Hospital through the book as well. Check it out at this
website; be sure and watch the video:

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwightknowlton/the-little-red-racing-car-a-father-son-car-story

Here's to our passion for cars!

300ly,