Re: [Chrysler300] Goers & 1960 300F Sill Plates Update

i beleive  that 60 to 64 chrysler not imperial are all the same......  bob hayen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rich Barber
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Gary & Alana Goers
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:15 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Goers & 1960 300F Sill Plates Update

  Thank you, Charlotte. Say Hi and best wishes to Gary from his many friends.

  I was thinking the dies were only for the later years. Could you confirm
  which years the dies are for? They might fit the earlier cars but be of a
  different design? Those in my '64K's have three crowns and about half the
  length embossed with grooves running at right angles to the long dimension
  of the plate.

  Rich Barber

  Brentwood, CA