Re: [Chrysler300] 300F A/C question.

Hi all:

I am running a blend in my F.  It is called FRIGC  FR-12.  If you search
the internet you can find it.  In my opinion, it  cools every bit as good as
R-12 and does not have the toxic qualities of  R-134a.  It is about half
R-134a and the rest is made up of some other  gases.  All you need to do to
prepare your system is to add a couple of  ounces of ester oil.  Uses the same
equipment as R-12.  No flushing  necessary.

Dan Reitz
Bell Canyon, CA

In a message dated 2/12/2013 8:55:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,