From: Diane <moparnut3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tom Gerrard <tgerrard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tim Eaton <pastortim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Steve Vogelzang <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Steve Soloy <ssoloy@xxxxxxx>; Russ Truelove <retrueloveltd@xxxxxxx>; Rob & Stacy Felts <rfelts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>; Moana Steinberg <moanamei@xxxxxxx>; Mike Porto <ODHill@xxxxxxx>; Merle Wolfer <merle.wolfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Kip Craig <kipklayton@xxxxxxx>; Kermit Eskelsen <keresk@xxxxxxx>; John & Christy Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>; Jennifer Allyn <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Dennis Clark <dennisbclark@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chuck Hill <mochuckpar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: Fw: report on Gary Goers

Hi Everyone,

Gary Goers is the supplier of reproduction parts for
all the letter series Chrysler 300 cars and a lot of other Chrysler cars from
1955 -1970.  He broke his ankle back on Nov 12, 2012.  The
healing process is agony because he had 2 bypass surgeries on his legs to get
circulation to his left foot to get it healing.  Things were doing ok till
this Monday what with all the screws & plates etc till see below. Back in
surgery is not where one wants to spend his birthday as Gary will be doing
today.

So I'm asking you to say a little prayer for Gary to heal
his body and guide the Doctors.   Feel free to call him as per the
phone number below.  The phone number should get you the hospital in
Kalispell Montana and if you get the swichboard you should be able to get him in
his room.

Thanks, and God bless,  Ken

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:00 PM
Subject: report on Gary

On Monday Gary went to the vascular doctor for a follow up
visit and all was well.  By that afternoon his ankle started hurting and by
evening he spiked a fever with chills and had a very bad night.  Tuesday
morning he was feeling better with no fever.  I ran some errands and when I
returned home a few hours later Gary had such bad chills he was visibly shaking
even though he was covered with a blanket.  And again he had a fever.
His ankle incision looked bad again.  We called his vascular doctor
and his nurse got hold of him and he called us back.  He was on call
in the ER yesterday and told Gary to come in.  So off we went and they
admitted him yesterday afternoon.  They took x-rays of the ankle and
started him on antibiotics.  Today after looking at the x-rays with all his
doctors they decided that the hardware needs to come out because it's loose and
that plus the fact that they can still see a fracture line in one bone means
there is an infection in the bone.  So, tomorrow as soon as they can get a
surgery room Gary will go back to surgery to remove the hardware and clean out
whatever and then heavy antibiotics by IV for about six weeks.  Tomorrow
Valentines Day is Gary's birthday for those of you who might not know that and
he's not happy about having to cancel the party we had planned for
him.   He's in room 163 tonight but after the surgery I'm not sure if
he will go back there or up to the third floor like last time.  Phone # for
patient room direct is 406-751-6700 then prompt #2 plus the room
number.   So once again please keep him in your prayers,  it's
going to be another long day.  Thanks

Alana

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional