[Chrysler300] Sloan Museum Show - Flint, MI

[Chrysler300] Sloan Museum Show - Flint, MI

Hi Group:

    I received an e-mail from Jeremy Dimick, Curator of  Collections at
Sloan Longway in Flint, Michigan, which read as follows:

    Sloan Museum in Flint,  MI is putting together two exhibits focusing on
American Muscle Cars this spring  and summer. The first portion of the
exhibit will focus on these cars rise in  popularity while the second half will
chronicle the peak, decline, and modern  resurgence.
One of the  cars we desperately want to include in the exhibit is a 1955
Chrysler C300. I  was wondering if you might have access to records that would
indicate any  members in Michigan that own these vehicles, and possibly put
me in contact with  them.
Jeremy Dimick, Curator of Collections
Sloan*Longway
303 Walnut St. Flint, MI  48503
810.237.3434
_jdimick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jdimick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
I checked the roster but could not find a  listing for any C300 owners in
Michigan, but perhaps some of you outside of  Michigan may want to contact
Jeremy and participate in the shows in  question.  Its always good to have our
cars in exhibits outside our  own, so the general public gets to see and
appreciate our cars.  In any  event, if any of you are interested, please
contact Jeremy.
Thanks,
Pete  Fitch

<*> Your email settings: