From: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:59:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F - front fender antenna question - and a drag link -

Hi Group,

Haven't received any input yet r e my front fender antenna question ....

Also, my draglink has a little play in it, but not too bad. Are these available through some aftermarket supplier, or are we working with existing Chryslers? Thoughts on over what span of years the same-as-'60 draglink would have been used?

Thanks,

Noel Hastalis

Chicago, IL

300F