Re: [Chrysler300] Ignition Cables - Pertronix - What about plug wires?

Re: [Chrysler300] Ignition Cables - Pertronix - What about plug wires?

I Might have come a little late to the game compared to some folks
out there but when I bought my first replacement set of hemi wires
in the 70's they were NOT sold with the sparkplug boots as part of
the set.
They came with Only One end terminated with the terminal.
The person using the replacement wires had to recover the boots off
the old wire set and reuse them on the new wires. SO one end didn't
have the terminal attached, that had to happen after the boot was
installed. I can sort of speculate this might have been the case
before I got started with the early hemi's, about 1970. Finding
replacement wires was not something that was an everyday occurrence
then. I'm sure some of what I ran across had been sitting on a shelf
collecting dust a while before I got it.
And that's kind of saying something for a performance car city.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: