Re: [Chrysler300] Paint Code Needed

Assuming they kept that same unique gold color for 55-58 I have gotten a
good formula for the paint off the old message board posting.  I gave this
formula to Tower Paint in Wisconsin who made it into a couple of rattle cans
of  paint for me.  I had a set of 300D valve covers with the original  paint
on them--taken off a blown engine with 40K on it in the  mid 1960's.  The
color matched nicely (a touch brighter, but to be  expected after all that
aging).  Its got that unique, almost candy, gold  look to it.

I would think they still have the formula and could make you a can or  two.
 The paint order was mixed 12/08/2009.
customer name: Claude Weaver
color: Chrys. gold met valve cov
car: 300 valve covers.

_http://www.apstowerpaint.com/_ (http://www.apstowerpaint.com/)

If they lost the formula (as they seemed to have been bought and moved
since then) you can try to dig it out from the old postings and give it to
APS/Tower again.

Greg Weaver
300D Convertible--hopefully on the road this spring (finally)

In a message dated 3/27/2013 12:15:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,