Re: [Chrysler300] Front Seat Comfort

Back when we were all kids, I used to religiously read Tom McCahill's articles each month in Mechanix Illustrated. I still own, and have for over 40 years,
 two of the cars he really liked and recommended.

He drove frequently from New York to Florida. One article I have thought about over the years was one when he drove from NY to Florida in an MG-TD (probably a "little peanut roaster" ) ,
 then he returned in a new Imperial.

He had nothing but praise for the Imperial, saying  it was like stepping out of an airliner at the end of the trip. Somehow though,
he went on, he found himself more rested after driving the MGTD than when he drove the Imperial. His theory was that the Imperial was so comfortable that he
 was fighting off sleep the entire trip, and it was that stress of fighting off sleep which was so tiring. On the other hand , the MG was so rough riding and uncomfortable that there was never any question of going to sleep.
Mike Moore 300H