RE: [Chrysler300] SOLD Vent window rubber seals

Vent seals are sold.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Gary Nelson
  Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 11:19 AM
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Vent window rubber seals

  Hello all,

  For those aforementioned convertibles, I have a set of vent wing rubber
  seals. The right is NOS, the left is like new, can twist in a knot. I
would
  venture to say these are like those elusive hens teeth we keep looking
for.
  $150 for the set. free shipping in the 48, plus a bottle of my $20 Rubber
  Rejuvenator included. It will be a month or two before I get back to my
shop
  500 mi. from me. Making plans to build my shop at home.

  Thank you,
  Gary, the parts doc
  Escondido, CA USA
  Land of the Avocado
  Mail: garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  760.751.1958

  The Frame and Division channel (vent window frame) for 300C is unique to
  the
  convertible. However, it's the same as on 57 Plymouth, Dodge and Desoto
  convertibles. It is not the same as 58 converts.

  The vent window glass is the same for 57-8 converts as well as 2dr and 4dr
  HTs.

  Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional