Re: [Chrysler300] Front Seat Comfort

It looks like I've opened a subject that a lot of folks are interested
in.  I've gotten several comments from the Letter Men privately, as well
as all the replies to the 300 forum community at large.Overall the
with the factory geometry, and also that the late 50s owners are not as
comfortable with the factory setup as the 60s owners.

I brought my drawings over to my favorite machine shop this morning of a
very simple (yet effective, I hope) adapter "shim" to fit between the
mounts and the seat cushion frame.  It will be a bolt-in adapter
requiring no drilling or bolt cutting, but there will be a fair amount
of adjustability to it as well.  I'm going to initially set it up for a
calculated additional 1-9/16" tilt from factory as measured at the top
of the seat-back. There will also be a ½" lift and a 2-1/2" rearward shift.

I'll let you all know how it comes out soon.

Thanks for all your very helpful comments.

Keith Boonstra

-

On 4/15/2013 11:34 PM, Bill Leahy wrote:

> my right leg (ham string) gets somewhat yanked while driving more than
> 50 miles in my 57 C.
>
> as a guy that runs everyday i am used to muscle pulls of every sort
> and the driving of my 57 C any distance of consequence irritates my
> running injuries.
>
> should i stop running / no. should i stop driving my 57 C / no.
>
> life goes on...
>
> billlllll leahy in rainy today kennewick, washington
>
> ps: doc kern help us out here!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: