From: Jamie Hyde <jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 8:16 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1964 Convertible Sun Visors Project

With the help of Bob Merit and Don Cole, the 1964 K convertible sun visors have been reproduced and are now offered for sale by Legendary Auto Interiors. Bob provided the samples to be patterned from, and I paid for the first set to be built. These are of the highest quality and will past Concours judging, they even include the small chrome end clips with the correct stitching. The pictures of these white 64K visors will be included in Bob's next Chrysler 300 E news due out sometime in June. The visors do not include the chrome mounts, you must reuse yours. On Don's advise I ordered these in white and since I do not own a 64K I will be offering this first set only to our 300 club members at my cost of 104.49, I have only the one set at this price. If you want to order a set for yourself please contact Chris Robbins at Legendary 800-363-8804 extension 222 and mention my name, I believe they are going to be listed in their retail catalog for 113.00 a pair plus shipping and offered in other colors.
I will have the White set with me at the St. Louis meet for the clubs inspection and purchase, so it will be another reason for you 64K Vert owners to attend Ed's spring 300 meet. I will also bring the visors that Legendary made in black for my 1965 L convertible so you can see the difference between the 64's and 65's convertibles. I am very impressed with the quality of these replacement visors, and upon inspection, I am sure you will be too. See ya in St. Louis.
Jamie Hyde
585-321-2300 Office
585-465-0067 Cell

<*> Your email settings: