From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kmaniak@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 10:29 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Famous Day In History

In early fall of 2000, my wife (now ex-wife) discovered she was pregnant with our second child. That fall, the sonogram of this developing child was inconclusive regarding sex since the pictures did not show the magical “fifth appendage” clearly seen in the sonogram pictures of our son, two years earlier. The results of the amnio’ conclusively determined that this developing child was indeed a girl. We soon decided on a name for this new child. We selected the first name of Kathleen, the first name of my wife’s paternal grandmother, Kathleen “Kay” Lewis-Kolm. Throughout the remainder of the pregnancy, we frequently referred to our developing daughter as “Baby Kay”. As the due day approached, my wife’s Obstetrician, Dr. Anita Rama, recommended that we agree to induce labor two weeks prior to the due date to avoid a repeat of our son’s full term, natural birth, where he weighed 10 pounds, 4 ounces. On the morning of April 19th, we checked into the hospital and Dr. Rama started the birth induction procedure. On April 19th, 2001, at 7:13 pm, my wife became the only woman ever to give birth to a “Rama Inducted Kay”, weighing 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and measuring 21 inches.
Happy 12th Birthday, Kathleen!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: