Re: [Chrysler300] remember the finless G convert

Re: [Chrysler300] remember the finless G convert

Bob,

The finless 300-G showed up at the Chrysler 300 Club Int. Inc. meet in  Mt.
Pocono, PA. This was in June, 1976.  The owner/driver was visibly  upset by
all the negative comments heaped upon his tailless 300-G, as it  was
compared to a tailless fish. There may be pictures in the Club  archives.

It finally looked whole again after John Hertog restored the fins. And  a
fine job he did!

300'ly, Gary Hagy

In a message dated 4/19/2013 2:01:27 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,