RE: [Chrysler300] Front Seat Comfort

Good news on adapters for the seating geometry!

I had these bolt-on adapters made up by a machinist friend last week to make the seating position slightly higher, tilted back just a tad, and able to go back 2-1/2” further than either the power seat or the manual seat was originally engineered to travel.  I mounted them up over the weekend, and put the seat back in our C yesterday morning.  Then I took the car out on a couple of excursions totaling 100 miles, and I have to tell you the result is amazing.

I’m 6’0” and it really helped me find a relaxed driving posture with good support under my thighs for a change.  I thought I might need to tweak the angles or something, but it feels perfect to me first time around.  I also had a friend with the inseam of a 6’6” guy try it out, and he also thought this nailed it.

Anybody interested can check it out in St. Louis when we get there (I presume absolutely everyone is coming to the Spring Meet).  Thanks for all your input.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional