[Chrysler300] Letter car trunks and the St. Louis meet

[Chrysler300] Letter car trunks and the St. Louis meet

Greetings to all:

If by chance you will be attending the St. Louis meet (it’s not too late to sign up!) with a letter car with an original trunk compartment (original means all original parts from the factory, not restored to original condition), I would be delighted to take some photographs of said compartments so that we may create some more new pages for the club website.  I’ll be at the meet so just please email me or seek me out.

Or, you can always send me your own photos of your original letter car trunk – we still need ‘55 300, B,C,D,E,F, and Hurst.  It doesn’t need to be mint, just original.

Thanks and 300ly,
Carl Bilter

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional