Re: [Chrysler300] Hemmings Muscle Machines 300G [Renamed Thread]

Re: [Chrysler300] Hemmings Muscle Machines 300G [Renamed Thread]

Hi John and Fellow Members,
The most recent issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines sits right before me. And, yes, there's a great Buyer's Guide on the 300G. It showcases the late William "Bill" Korbel's car. Unfortunately, Mr. Korbel passed away on March 30, 2012. While I didn't have the pleasure to make his acquaintance, he was clearly quite young and will surely be missed.

The Buyer's Guide runs from pages 54-58 and is a wonderful read. I'm sure there will be some commentary on Hemmings' take on current market values for G hardtops and convertibles. And I'm all ears. Separately, the article does a wonderful job of discussing the significance of the Letter Cars and I'm personally thrilled to see a "G" discussed in a muscle magazine.

Wonderful to let the world learn about our Beautiful Brutes!

300KL'y,

David Morrison
New Jersey (and already looking forward to Chryslers at Carlisle!)

300K Ram Convt AC
300L Convt AC