Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Navigation Disc

Hey Guys -

    Bob - won't that disc only have the  information from 2006, and not the
updates?  Strikes me that Chrysler  service department will update your
system or you can find someone else with the  same model and year, and split
the cost.

    We have been trying to update the  navigation system in our 2010 300-C
and even Chrysler can't figure out whether  it is a computer download or a
disc.  The parts department says they do not  show a disc for there model,
and the service guys apparently have no service  advice on it either.  Guess
we are stuck in 2010 as far as travel  goes.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 5/2/2013 7:48:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,