[Chrysler300] Big 14" Tires

Just an FYI to the interested:
I phoned Diamond Back because I read that they were just a couple of months away from offering the new "Auburn" model tire.  It would be available in the much-sought-after 235-75/R14 many of us need, and this is the one we have been waiting for for so long.

Bill Chapman was out of the country this afternoon, but I talked to Richard there who popped the balloon for me.  He says somebody got optimistic on the projection.  They won't be out until maybe January of 2014.  So just keep burning the soles off your old shoes until then.

Keith Boonstra
-

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional