Re: [Chrysler300] '56 300 B. How do I get gauges/speedo removed?

Re: [Chrysler300] '56 300 B. How do I get gauges/speedo removed?

I seem to remember on my 55 that it was just 2 or 3 nuts (5/16?) that had
to be removed and the whole bezel/guage assembly came out as one.
Trickiest part was remembering to disconnect the oil pressure hose first.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> **
>

> Jim -
>
> What would be a great help to you is a parts book. The book contains
> exploded diagrams which are a great help to see how everything goes
> together. The one I own is the 1955-58 Chrysler Corporation Passenger Car
> Parts book, with a publication date of May 1964. You find them on ebay
> occasionally.
>
> Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional