Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 Navigation Disc

Re: [Chrysler300] Re: 300 Navigation Disc

I would venture to say that even the wrench might not be needed.   After
all, modules usually just get plugged in and then snap into place.   Why would
you need a wrench?

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 5/6/2013 2:57:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,