[Chrysler300] Re: 300 parts to St Louis

I will have the beautiful new Legendary 1964 300 Convertible sun visors, in white, one pair for 104.49.
I will have several new pairs of the Hurst Seat Escutcheon release plates at 10.00 a pair.
I should have a set of new Hurst seat bases for 115.00 a pair, but I may have sold the last set I had in stock to Cecil Montgomery with his new (from Mr. Burke) Hurst sunroof car. I will check my stock and post back.
I hope to have three kits of new, 1965 Chrysler glove box Warranty cards, including the rivets, for 9.00 each. That is one card plus four rivets and an nicely detailed instruction sheet, all for 9.00, not 9.00 for one rivet, just to be clear for those hard of hearing.

See ya soon..

Jamie Hyde
585-321-2721 Office
585-465-0067 Cell