Re: [Chrysler300] '60 to '64 NROS Rocker Panel For Sale

Re: [Chrysler300] '60 to '64 NROS Rocker Panel For Sale

I have no idea whether or not the panel will fit a G. That's what reads on the
label they placed on the inside of the panel. You have the photos and maybe you
should send them to Don Verity, who is that model's year consultant for the
club, to get his opinion.

I take umbrage to your insinuation that I am gouging a fellow club
member because I am asking $50 for a NROS rocker panel ("market will bear"), the
opposite of which fit perfectly on my 1964. You don't know what I paid for these
panels and your assumption that I am ripping you off for $25 is not only
ludicrous but it is insulting as well.

I recently gave away a complete '65 413 engine with a matching Torqueflite
tranny to a member for no charge because I felt he could keep some MoPar alive
with it. I recently sold a NOS crankshaft for a 300F for only $100, it was still
in the original Chrysler box. Now that I am beginning to tear down my 300E, I am
taking out a '64 300K 360hp engine complete with original carburator and air
cleaner to replace it with the original engine. For you, it's $5,000, for other
members who could use it to finish their restoration project, it will be free.

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292